5 tips that help you fight against locking your keys in your car.
It’s something that can be done so easily but will ruin your day. Here are 5 tips you can follow to help prevent the dreaded car keys locked in your car scenario!
- Create an exit strategy. Most of the time you lock your keys in the car when you are trying to carry a million things at once and you leave the keys behind. So set a clear routine of exiting the car. Sounds silly but it does work
- Use a lanyard. With a lanyard, when the keys come out of the ignition, they can go right around your neck before you even get out of the seat.
- Try a carabiner. A carabiner is one of those metal rings with one spring-hinged side. They are often used in mountain climbing, but they are great for just clipping things together and keeping you organised.
- Keep a wristband on your keychain. Again, on the same theme. A wristband allows you to just chuck your keys on your wrist and helps free up your hands.
- MAKE A COPY KEY. The best thing to do is get a copy made and keep it somewhere like your purse and wallet.